Baby update

So we should know in a week or so what we're having. Which is up there with the day you get engaged and the week before your birthday (the anticipation periods). In attempt to quell some of this excitement I've tried to focus on what we'll do with the little one when it finally comes. Here are some wee one oriented things:



Gdiapers - Eco friendly cloth diapers with disposable and flushable inserts. Costs slightly more than a regular diaper, but I think it evens out in the end. 

Bumgenius -  Very similar to Gdiapers. Washable , cloth diapers, eco friendly and available at Target! Yay!



 Barley and Birch Organic Children's Clothing
inhabitots.com
Barley and Birch - Green-wear for babies and beyond. I love how this image captures the two sides of me.  


ByrdieGraphics at Etsy 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/byrdiegraphics 
Byrdie Graphics - Wall decals for every room. Joe liked the idea of a tree on the wall behind the crib. I am a fan of the chubby bird decal (above). 




That's all for now. Off to buy Easter candy for my husband. I know he's a bit old for Easter baskets, but I can't help myself, I looooove hiding that basket and watching him search around the house for it, sometimes it takes him a good half hour before he gives up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment